Sunday, May 01, 2005

welcome


yo Posted by Hello

hello. greeting utot-ers. welcome to my utot world. which you can see you have my sister who is very utot-y. who is eating kangkong. which is very good for you utot. it leaves a green stain on your just arrived while i was typing this. now i am goiunderwear. okay. that was not me. that was my sister. she is gross. she is writing this right now. i am now watching mulawin because i like the song. it's entitled 'ikaw lang' by south border. i like it very much. it is very fun to watch because my classmate is there. so. our other sister is here. she ng down to get my cellphone. i am excited. because i didn't know i have a cd of the cellphone. so help me god. (haha. umalis na si katchie. pwede ko na ito babuyin. ay bumalik na.) it wasn't my sister after all. it was my mother. ay. wala pa ang cellphone. uuy. my mother kissed me. and also my sister. was kissed who is very baho right now. right? ow. i bang my head. because i'm so stupid. huh? ang labo. ano ba yan. i am drinking the sexy drink. it is coca cola it's not very sexy because it is not in the sexy bottle. hey. sister is here. she is honking the car. which my sister calls 'bobodo'. i can now get my cellphone. okay i am now going out. (i am the sister. my name is pipilok. the buknoy of mamanok. i forced 'katrinastar' to have a blog call her self that because she is because i do not want to have my own blog. hahaha. and since she is always online. i must force her to do something productive while she is on the web. my sister in the car is lauralei. she like to a goat. and goats MUST have an enigmatic name. whops. she is here with her cellphone. she is happy.) i am happy. oh no. it doesn't fit. i think. oh yes it fits. now i must use my cellphone. so good bye and half an utot-filled day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home